Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Energy Google Search

This is a custom google search option I have created for researching the 2008-9 high school debate topic. The way it works is it searches the whole web, but emphasizes results from the websites I have told google are good for researching the topic. So far there are 65 think tank/energy resource websites that have been entered.

I will update this throughout the season with more websites as I find them.

I tried to include a mix of both conservative and liberal sites. I also am trying to cover a really broad range of topics like oil, global warming, energy infrastructure etc. but also some generic things that will help you with other research like politics impact cards etc. If you have a site you think should be added post it in a comment.

No comments: